30 years, give or take, of slinging dice, taking to-hits, running games, warping minds and having fun while searching for that elusive thac0. She's the GM's wife. He's the GM, the G.O.D. the DM, the mind warper, the purveyor of alternate realities. With 3 kids, game time's been reduced.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

We interrupt this blog for Swag!

Ubuntu Loco
I was at the local Ubuntu meetup and got a replacement Canonical disk, stickers and a lunchbag I think is going to end up either being a dice bag, a "purse" or a knitting bag. Not too sure just what yet.

Our kids' principal is thinking about switching at least one computer to Ubuntu after showing Mandriva and specifically GCompris educational software. I should have showed him the math software instead. He's asked to borrow my computer for an hour next week to see if a special ed student can use it and if they can, I know he's going to switch at least one desktop to Ubuntu!

No comments:

Post a Comment